We are actively recruiting for Advisers across the UK
- Part or fully Diploma qualified
- With or without an existing client bank (we can help with transition planning)
- Experienced in mortgage planning and placement, General Insurance and or full financial planning. (We also consider applications for part-qualified professionals who want to begin financial planning. Successful candidates will be provided with full training and a competence programme to attain ‘Competent Adviser Status’).
- Want to provide personal and or corporate financial planning services to UK based clients.
- Aspire to the highest industry standards and capable of operating in a regulated environment.
Charles Derby believes in personal service delivered by real people. Unlike many advisory businesses, we adopt this principle throughout our thinking and it feeds through to one of the key reasons we are so successful – our Advisers service and ‘own’ their own clients.
We believe this makes us quite different.
With Charles Derby, we do provide support, structure and service standards for all to follow, but crucially, we respect the relationship between client and individual adviser as paramount. This means that if you decide to leave Charles Derby, you will be free to keep your clients
Naturally, as a growing business, we want to retain our Advisers and clients and so we provide a package of support and incentives. This includes:
- All Advisers have access to a very attractive equity participation scheme.
- Competitive contracts (covering fee, commission and combination remuneration), providing our Advisers with monthly earnings pitched to be above market averages.
- Training and Continuing Professional Development support.
- A ‘Business Assurance’ service to ensure that all required service standards are maintained.
- Paraplanning support, especially for headache paperwork cases like pension transfers.
- Marketing assistance to grow your client bank (our marketing support includes a programme to help migrate branding, to take advantage of Charles Derby’s brand strength and national footprint, without ditching your existing brand equity).
Please contact us for further information by using the form below, or call Recruitment at Charles Derby on 07776 528294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org